I spent some time this afternoon setting up a public git repository for my project, Origami. I had a little bit of trouble getting the repository set up initially, particularly the cgi aspect of it all. Below outlines the steps I took to configure Lighttpd for gitweb, hosted on FreeBSD. Installation First, of course, I… Read More »
Anytime I would upload a file to the server (in my case via Wordpress upload form), the server would hard-lock and I’d have to manually bring it back up.
I have a domain that I use to hold my notes, personal wiki, html versions of books and magazines, and other assorted resources. Much of this I want to remain private so I’ve implemented Lighttpd access restrictions at the root of those directories. I had a little bit of trouble this evening adding additional directories… Read More »